We just teamed up with two more of YOU to get a show in development at a major cable network. Today, we’ll share how you can achieve that kind of success all while saving time and money. You’ll also learn what happens AFTER we say, “yes, we love your show.”
Make the Most of Your Resources and Reach Success Faster
Today you’ll meet Joey Gemelli and Natalie Terrell, two aspiring producers who are — well, no longer aspiring.
Now, they’re doing the real thing.
Just like many of you, Joey and Natalie knew about our outreach to those who want to work in unscripted programming.
Unlike most people who approach us, they pitched us a project, and did EVERYTHING right.
Making Tapes That Sell Shows
We teamed up with Joey and Natalie, further developed the show with them, and funded a pitch reel we then shot and edited together.
That show concept, working title SISTER WITCHES, is now officially in development at a major cable network, and Joey and Natalie are working hard to take their career to the next level.
This Is Your Blueprint For Success
While this duo may have a bit more experience than some of you, today you’ll learn how you can take the EXACT same steps they did to pitch us a show we were interested in, and how their attitude and work ethic made it possible to take the show from concept to development deal.
By learning from their example, you’ll skyrocket your odds of career success.
Assuming, of course, you’re willing to work as hard as Joey and Natalie were!
Some things we touch on today:
- Using Skype to inexpensively develop your show idea
- How to tell if someone is great reality TV talent
- How many hours of footage it takes to make a five minute pitch tape
- How spotting trends can help you brainstorm a TV show
- Choosing the production company you want to team up with
- Three things we look for in potential partners
- How making a pitch tape is like writing a spec screenplay
- What kind of days to expect when you shoot a pitch tape
- Boot camp producing — what it is and why it’s important
- How long it really takes from conceiving an idea to getting a deal
Press the giant PLAY button above to for priceless advice and examples to help you break into the business. You won’t find this info anywhere else.
Transcript coming soon!
Helpful and Related Links
Download the free video conference app Skype
Learn about Skype Call Recorder, a program used by Joey and Natalie to record your screen while skyping.
Come Make a Show With Us!
Let’s go from TV Idea to TV Show together. Just think how much fun you’ll have working on a TV show with the two of us!
Read our in-depth page about how to pitch us a show. It also talks about what it’s really like to work in our business, the unscripted TV and film industry.