Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
When you fill out a contact form, or subscribe for our newsletter, you are sharing the personal information requested on those forms with us.
About Cookies, Tracking, and Google Analytics and Google reCAPTCHA
Like millions of other websites, Producing Unscripted uses Google Analytics on https://producingunscripted.com.
Google Analytics is software that tracks data about this websites’ visitors (including you).
What does Google Analytics record?
It records information like:
- The website that brought you here.
- How long you browse this site for.
- The computer, tablet, phone, etc. you use.
What does Producing Unscripted do with Google Analytics data?
The tracking information allows us to better understand the kind of people who come to our site, and which pages/posts/content they read.
This allows us to make better decisions about things like what podcasts to record, what new posts to write, and how to design the site.
Occasionally, Producing Unscripted compiles statistics about the number of visitors this site receives and browsers being used.
None of your personal data is included in this type of reporting.
All of our activity falls within the bounds of the Google Analytics Terms of Service.
Want to opt out of tracking?
What is Google reCAPTCHA
When you fill out a contact form and check the “I am not a Robot” box you are using Google reCAPTCHA. When you check this box, Google is checking to make sure you are a real person.